With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Thursday, December 19, 2013

"White Christmas" ATC (Dusty Attic)

LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I just LOVE the "White Christmas" theme at Dusty Attic this month. I've actually had mine done for 6 weeks now and can finally share it. I used some older papers from Meg's Garden and paired them with DA's corrugated cardstock (I white-washed it with DA paint) and lots of gorgeous chipboard. I used a reindeer from the Santa sleigh and reindeer piece (I just cut off the last reindeer), a mini lamp post and some letters from the mini ABC set. I generously covered the reindeer and lamp post with DA's Alabaster white paint then topped them with diamond dust glass and stickles glitter. The word JOY was plain chipboard topped with DA's clear crackle varnish... I really the glossy crackle effect on plain pieces!

Well, that's my last Dusty Attic ATC for 2013!


No comments: