With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, December 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique JAN Kit Reveal!

It's time to reveal more of my projects made with the gorgeous January kit from C'est Magnifique.

Up first is a layout of my daughter as a toddler. Everything on here is from the main kit and flower add-on except for a doily and a piece of plain white cardstock from my stash. Gorgeous papers embellies as usual this month!
click images for larger views

My daughter really wanted an old headband altered with the blue ribbon she spotted in the kit and the grey flower in the add-on was a perfect match too.

I made some fridge magnets with the wood elements and flowers in the main kit and add-on. Glammed them up with some paint, diamond dust and a bit of grandma's lace (she left me so much beautiful lace when she passed).

Made a birthday gift box for my mom - for December 31st - just added a few leaves from my stash and everything else is from the main kit and flower add-on.

Made a birthday gift box for my dad - for January 8th. Everything is from the main kit and flower add-on.

The tutorial for the kirigami gift boxes can be found HERE.

Here is a peek at the main kit this month - so gorgeous for scrapping the winter blues away!

I will be back with my kit sketch layout in a few days!

5 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Beautiful creations!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous Reveal!

Sandi Clarkson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eila Sandberg said...

Oh my! such a fab reveal! and just look at everything you've created! you sure have been a busy bee! xoxox

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh my! such a fab reveal! and just look at everything you've created! you sure have been a busy bee! xoxox